Why would I need a self-storage unit?
- Staging your home for sale
- In-between selling a home and moving into a new one
- Disbursing an estate
- Downsizing to a simpler lifestyle
- College storage
- Automobile storage
- Organizing your residence
- Seasonal storage: patio furniture, bikes, shovels, snow blowers
It’s true that you can’t always take it with you when you go. But you can store it as long as you need in one of our state-of-the-art self-storage facilities!
Whether you need a secure location for office supplies, residential property, or you simply want to free up some space in your basement, Ideal Movers and Storage, Inc. can provide you with a solution that meets your needs at our modern, secure facilities.
We offer a wide range of unit sizes. We’ll help you determine which dimensions best suit your needs. As you plan, consider whether your belongings are stackable as well as how easily accessible you need the items to be.
- Secure – Quality roofing will keep your belongings dry. Floors lined with pallets allow for good airflow, and our gated facility is protected through lock checks, well-placed security cameras, lighting—and our on-site office staff, here to help daily. Each tenant also puts his/her own lock on the unit.
- Convenient – Both facilities are located minutes off Interstate 91, making us easily accessible from most points in Western Massachusetts. You’ll have unlimited access to your storage unit from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. each day via a personalized access code. We offer month-to-month leasing.
Our office store is available to purchase boxes, tape, packing supplies and locks.
- Flexible – We provide short- and long-term storage solutions for both residential and commercial customers. Whether you need to store a few boxes for a few months or the contents of a three-bedroom home for a year, Ideal has a variety of unit sizes to fit your belongings and your budget.